Skip to content

Support (English)

Here you can give us a feedback or add your ideas related to our Support Tools and Services as for the Support Solution Center (FAQ), the Support Portal or for the Support Forum.

9 results found

1. I suggest you publish all known issues, for your certified techs, DSC's.

Ex., Failed Upgrade (DW6.8-DW6.12) for a customer where the internal database v1 would not upgrade past DW6.9. DocuWare Support indicated it was a known bug where the v1 db couldn't survive multithreading used by the newer DBUpgrader. I couldn't find it in publication anywhere although DWSupport obviously knew it. And the published upgrade path indicated any upgrade could be direct from DW6.6-DW6.12 w/o caveat!

This is the kind of thing the certified techs deserve to know and/or be able to research. (The absence of this known info hurts the customer in down-time and impression of unreliability at future upgrade time;…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Update the Forum so that we can search our own questions/responses

Would be great if the DocuWare forum had the ability to see all your questions/responses. Basically like having your own profile. I believe just having the search capability within the forum would be a huge benefit. Instead of just clicking through trying to find something.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Email associated with support cases

1. ADPs have more than one technician dealing with support.
    2. Individual technicians may be absent from service for any kind of reason.
    3. Remaining technicians at the office will have to proceed with all pending support tasks
    4. If reply emails from DW support are only sent to the email address of the individual technician that opened the support case and he is not in, nobody else is alerted.
    5. If it was possible, at the time of opening a support case, to define an email address other than the one belonging to the individual technician it would be possible to solve the issue…
    11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Joao!

Thank you for your idea. As we are working on a new support portal solution at the moment (release planned mid of 2017), we will also think about to solve that use case too. If you cannot wait, we may can configure a workaround for you. Please get in contact with me directly if you are interested.

Best Regards,

Matthias Wieland
    Sr. Director Support EMEA

4. Make all of a customer's historical tickets available to existing Partner.

When a customer is taken over by a new Partner, or, when Partners merge, DocuWare Support Portal tickets for the customer cannot be assessed by the 'new' Partner. Note that no change was perceived by the customer for the customer/Partner relationship. But tickets became unavailable to the Partner and hence the customer relationship.

For example, if I work as a DSC for Partner1, who merges with Partner2, tickets that I created for Partner1 customers, do not show up after the the merger, only Partner2's.

As another example, Partner1 releases customers who are picked up by Partner2. However, Partner2 cannot access…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Jon!

Thank you for your idea. We have to think about that idea carefully because for some use cases me might run into data security issues which may not allow us to show customers data of historical cases to a new partner.

But for single instances we are able to make tickets available in the portal. Please contact the support team in order to get access.

5. Updates to ticket send email to partner or ticket owner

I'm not sure if this used to be a feature or if the support team just used to go out of their way to email me, but it would be most helpful if after updating a ticket I received an email indicating that the ticket has been updated; even better if the email contains the update details; best yet if the ticket could be updated by the partner/ticket owner by simply replying to the email message.

I work with a lot of other vendors as well and am unable to live in the DocuWare support portal waiting for an update…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. put screen shots in english

Your page "How to Set Up new select list" has the first screen shot in english and then it transfers to a different language that I cannot read.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Resolution of escalated support inquiries

It would be helpful for the forum users to see the final resolution of issues when they have been escalated to the support team.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Forum Signature

I would like a feature in the forum for setting a signature which automatically attaches to the end of each post in the forum, so I do not have to retype or copy paste the same signature for every post.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is there any way we can improve this forum search algo??

Is there any way to improve the search algos?? It's horrific. I cannot find anything, so I end up creating a new topic for something that was probably answered 20 times. One thing that will definitely help is not including announcements in a forum search! The LAST thing I need to know is that DocuWare can do something I already know it can do!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks Bob,

Can you give me an example what you tried to find if you have some?

In the Portal search you can use differnet filters and you can combine multiple search words also incomplete ones with an asterisk at the end.

Would be interesting to know what you tried to find.

Viele Grüße / Best regards,

Matthias Wieland
    Senior Director Support EMEA
    DocuWare Europe GmbH

• Don't see your idea?

Support (English)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base