Email associated with support cases
- ADPs have more than one technician dealing with support.
- Individual technicians may be absent from service for any kind of reason.
- Remaining technicians at the office will have to proceed with all pending support tasks
- If reply emails from DW support are only sent to the email address of the individual technician that opened the support case and he is not in, nobody else is alerted.
- If it was possible, at the time of opening a support case, to define an email address other than the one belonging to the individual technician it would be possible to solve the issue using a group email.
Joao Penha-Lopes shared this idea
Thank you for your idea. As we are working on a new support portal solution at the moment (release planned mid of 2017), we will also think about to solve that use case too. If you cannot wait, we may can configure a workaround for you. Please get in contact with me directly if you are interested.
Sr. Director Support EMEA