Configuration (English)

Please post all ideas that concern the configuration of DocuWare in this forum (i.e. DocuWare Administration, Workflow Designer, Desktop Apps).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dynamic Select consistent throughout the product

Just as they are available in Dialogs we need access to Dynamic select lists in both FORMS and WORKFLOW ENGINE

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Build Dynamic Forms with DW Forms

Is there a way to build dynamic forms with the forms component of DW?
    E.g. someone enters a serial number, and depending on that serial number, we show specific information related to that serial number.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your idea. For version 7.6, the next release of DocuWare we are planning to implement the feature of “Multi Column Select Lists” for Forms.
    This will enable you to use such select lists as a source for drop-down fields. You will be able to filter those drop-downs based on other drop-downs as well, using the same Multi Column Select List. Also such dropdowns can be auto-filled in case only one value is remaining.

Please let us know here on UserVoice if you have further ideas or wishes regarding this feature. Thank you.

3. It would be good if you could use multi-column select lists in DocuWare Forms.

For example you select a supplier in the first option then only the parts you can buy from this supplier are displayed in the second input option

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Visual improvements to Workflow Designer

I would like the ability to reorder Decisions within a task and their outputs, alter the size and shape of activities, and select a bunch of the activities and move them all at once. Right now it is very tedious and time-consuming to design a workflow that is visually clear.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your contribution. We are now working on a new version of the Workflow Designer, which will bring a whole new user experience, so we set this wish to “Planned”.
    I’d like to point out that a couple of things are possible in the meantime, like reordering decision and now also reordering data assignments. Multiselect will come with the new version.
    In case of changing size and shape of the activities, we are not planning to do this currently.
    I’d be happy to learn why and how this would help you in your daily work.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base