Configuration (English)

Please post all ideas that concern the configuration of DocuWare in this forum (i.e. DocuWare Administration, Workflow Designer, Desktop Apps).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Autoindex monitor should show updated documents

The Auto Index monitor in DocuWare 6.11 shows the number of documents processed, not the number of documents updated. I like that it now shows how many documents were processed. It would be nice if it showed both the documents processed and the number that were updated.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Autoindex  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Autoindex Scheduler Needs More Timing Options

In 7.0 the web based autoindex scheduler only allows for selecting starting times on the even hours ... 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 ... somtimes I want jobs to start at 5 after the hour so that other non-DocuWare processes can happen on the external database side. This used to be possible when scheduling was done in the admin application, please bring it back for the web based scheduler.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add refresh button to Autoindex Configuration page to better monitor status

Add a refresh button to Autoindex Configuration page. On-the-fly updates are not consistent and monitoring for extended period of time. Refreshing web page brings you back to the start of the configurations page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base