How to Convert Pegasus Mail to Outlook PST Without Losing Emails?
I’m seeing more questions about moving old Pegasus Mail archives into Outlook, especially when the mailbox contains years of messages. The tricky part is not just changing the format—it’s keeping attachments, email properties, metadata, and folder organization intact. Outlook uses PST as a standard mailbox data format, so it makes sense for people moving away from Pegasus.
I recently looked at DRS Softech Pegasus Mail Converter for this type of migration. It supports Pegasus Mail conversion to PST as well as PDF, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML, CSV, DOCX and RTF. What I liked is that you can load an entire folder with Add Folder or select individual files when you only need a particular mailbox.
The filtering options are also useful for a large archive. You can narrow results by date, sender, subject, read/unread status, email size, attachments, or keywords. There’s also automatic duplicate email removal, so duplicate messages don't have to be cleaned up manually.
For sensitive business or legal archives, the read-only and 100% offline processing approach is worth considering because the original Pegasus data isn't modified or uploaded. The software also works on Windows and Mac, and there’s a free demo to test the conversion before purchasing.
Has anyone here moved a large Pegasus Mail archive into Outlook PST? I’d be interested to hear which approach worked for you.