Configuration (English)

Please post all ideas that concern the configuration of DocuWare in this forum (i.e. DocuWare Administration, Workflow Designer, Desktop Apps).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be good if you could use multi-column select lists in DocuWare Forms.

For example you select a supplier in the first option then only the parts you can buy from this supplier are displayed in the second input option

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Forms signature via DW/AD credentials for forms

Forms signature control that uses DocuWare/AD credentials to confirm the user. This is standard functionality in many eForms systems

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Dynamic Select consistent throughout the product

Just as they are available in Dialogs we need access to Dynamic select lists in both FORMS and WORKFLOW ENGINE

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Added to Ideas Backlog  ·  3 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Arithmetic in DocuWare Forms

The ability to perform arithmetic such as QTY X AMOUNT = TOTAL

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow DocuWare Forms to be submitted to a Document Tray

Currently, DocuWare Forms do not inherit File Cabinet field masks such as a Social Security Number regex validation. If a DocuWare Form could be submitted to a Document Tray instead of a File Cabinet, then I could use the store dialog to enforce the input and finish up the form. There's plenty of other reasons as well.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Group elements in DocuWare Forms and an "add button" to dynamically "create" fields

Imagine that Im a technician and require spare parts to fix something... I would need a document with some certain information which would repeat n number of times, i.e. Part Number, Description, Qty... there won't be a fixed number of fields that i have to fill each time I need spare parts.

The group elements function would allow to wrap PartNumber, Description and Qty to be treated as one, so with the Add button you could add another group of those fields as on requirements

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Added to Ideas Backlog  ·  1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base