Restore the ability to create Data records within the webclient.
Till docuware 6.1 we where able to store datarecords in the DocuWare Webclient by using the store dialog. We had to sign the box for "create data record without a document"
We would like to see this feature returned in future upgrades.
The functionality to create data records is implemented and wil lbecome available with a future version of DocuWare
Yes, we were already working on version 6.7 when I set the status to completed. It will become available with 6.7.
Jairo Restrepo commented
This feature still is unavailable on Docuware version 6.6, We also have some clients waitting for.
[Deleted User] commented
Hello Mr. Schwarz,
Thank you for the comment. We use the datarecords for several purposes.
* To give a user the ability to augment select lists they use for storing documents.
* When customers a working with document schedules they want to create a kind of scheme by using data records. When documents a created or received the will attached these to the records.
Creating data records is a majer feature for customers.
1) To create selective select lists. The select lists must be available before storing a document. It is not possible to create a selective select list without a databaserecord when the documents are not yet available for storing.
2) Customer want to see what documents they can expect. So they already fill in a databaserecord. When the document is stored in Docuware an auto-index can delete the datarecord. This way a customer can also see what documents are missing, or to be expected.
3) About 1 out of 2 customers are using this featere in our customer base.
Please bring back this feature. Thanks.
Hello Mr. Jansen and thank you for your idea. May I please ask you about the use cases behind, that you would like to use data records for? Thank you very much in advance!