Client (English)
Please post all ideas that concern the DocuWare client in this forum.
213 results found
-
Add a search tool to Tasks
It would be very helpful to be able to search for a task by using index criteria.
2 votesThank you for your idea. Right now we are focusing on other topics, so we are not considering this idea for future releases. If the demand for this topic increases, we might add it to future plans.
-
In the Task List Designer
Docuware would implement much effientcy by adding basic mathmatical excel funtion in the tasklist Designer,Since a good amount of users are also using this in there accounting process to approve invoices, this would provide a valuable feature and purpose. Please see my example attached.
2 votes -
Transfer Jobs - Native Index Field Update Capability in Source and Target File Cabinets
Transfer Jobs currently allow the transfer of documents between two file cabinets and now, in Cloud, between two organizations. However, tracking these transfers is an operational challenge due to the absence of a built-in option to update an index field in the source system upon completion.
Today, we are forced to rely on cumbersome workarounds—scripts, AutoIndex rules, and other manual processes—just to enable basic transfer tracking. This includes creating new fields to capture the destination DocID, adding status flags to identify which documents have been transferred, and maintaining these solutions over time. These workarounds quickly become unmanageable, error-prone, and extremely…
1 vote -
Validate a date entered in a task
In a task we use a table of orderlines. One of the columns is a confirmation date. Sometimes a user is entering a wrong year in the date field. For example 0226 in stead of 2026.
Can we validate on entering OR on confirming the task decision that is at least 2026 or 2027 as a date1 vote -
the ability to create a workflow for a merge form that has not been published.
I have an enrollment form with a whole bunch of merge forms. I am updating it and have added a merge form that has not been published yet. I would like to be able to create a workflow for that merge form but I can't because it is not published.
1 vote -
Give the ability to run a workflow on demand.
It would be a benefit to be able to run a workflow on demand. A workflow doesn't always need to run on schedule but just on a sporadic basis. I would be nice to kick one off manually.
1 vote -
New worfklow systemvariables containing Profile Data
All user accounts contain e-mail, salutation, firstname, lastname as well as out of office dates. This information should be available as system variables in the workflow manager. That would be extremely helpful to create personalized task-notifications and e-mails. (Additionally, a gender-neutral form has to be incorporated into the salutation.)
1 vote -
Request for Automatic Completion of Assigned Workflow Tasks upon Index Changes
We would like to request a feature that automatically completes workflow tasks already assigned to users when an index change or similar action occurs. This would help streamline operations and reduce manual intervention in cases where the task becomes irrelevant due to updated document data.
1 vote -
webhook creation of link to collect a feedback from a webservice and trigger index and workflows
We need to be able to create a link to give it to a webservice which will call that link to sent information like a status for paiement or an electronic signature.
When this link is called by external services we need to exploit the content to trigger a workflow or update an index the same way it is already possible for a webservice synchronous response1 vote -
allow a user to complete part of a task
I have a table field that I would like to complete in a task over time. I have to do it by going into the document and entering the data through edit index entries instead. In my case I have an inventory piece to purchase orders. When a purchase order over a certain dollar amount comes in it triggers a workflow to assign and tag the items purchased. For me, I order computers and set them up and deliver them over a few days. I can't stick the tag on a device and enter the information in the table in…
1 vote -
Value from another file cabinet
Workflow. I want to search value in another file cabinet. For example some approval limit. Now I need to create extra global variable, fill it with text "Approval limit" and use this global variable in SQL query for file cabinet. The following SQL query doesn't work: Limit = 'Approval limit'. I need to create global variable with the mentioned text and use the global variable. Same for my colleagues.
1 vote -
Read only in task
Worfklow task. When I change the field behavior to read only, I need to define again the predefined value. Why? Could the workflow designer keep the predefined value?
1 vote -
Read only in task
Worfklow task. When I change the field behavior to read only, I need to define again the predefined value. Why? Could the workflow designer keep the predefined value?
1 vote -
Stop workflow from Workflow Designer "Active Instance" tab
Please add the option to stop the workflow in this tab, We only have Continue option; this may lead to an infinite loop
1 vote -
Stop workflow from workflow designer Waiting Instances tab
In Workflow designer, there is an option to stop a workflow from "Active Instances" tab, why is the same is not available in the "Waiting Instances" tab. We only have Continue Action. this may lead to infinite loop sometimes as you continue, condition is not fulfilled in the workflow and come back to Waiting Instance.
1 vote -
Groups in email task
Allow Group selection when assigning users to an email. Also nice if it worked the same way as Task Assignment where you can select all in the group, or specific users in the group.
1 vote -
email task search users
We have a lot of users, would like to see a search option when assigning users to an eMail Task.
1 vote -
export workflow
Currently only the Organization Admin is able to Export Workflows. When we have a team working with different file cabinets and different stages of development, it would be helpful to be able to assign the user to be able to export workflows and share their work.
1 vote -
Allow to get/copy Task URL Link from Web Client manually
Currently we only get Task URL from workflow activity.
But if we want to remind the task to the user's local email, we need to get the URL link.1 vote -
I would like a way to set an away person to approved/process tasks while away from office.
I would like a way to set an away person to approved/process tasks while away from office.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?