Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

F. MalherbeF. Malherbe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to post a similar request. Would like to give users the ability to upload a document during a workflow. I thought this could be done similar to the step where we can have forms appear depending on a decision in a task. It would be extremely useful to several workflows we are developing if we could allow for the upload of a new document. This could be done like a form field. Then options to see if the user wants the uploaded document to be stapled or paperclipped to the existing document.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you confirm if this release youre talking about is for docuware 6.10?

And was wonder if it was possible to scan a document then immediately attach/clip documents together so no need to manually clip it?

Thanks

• Cristobal ArboledaCristobal Arboleda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

right now we are doing this for a client, he have to attach another document after they create the form, this will be great on the same form upload a file(s) and when the form is published the files are clip/attached to this form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base